Google has launched a patch to Android 14 Beta 1 (Beta 1.1 – UPB1.230309.017/.A1), which contains plenty of bug fixes associated to the Wallpaper & Fashion app, the fingerprint sensor, lock display screen, and SIM card issues. The replace is available for obtain OTA (over-the-air) straight away for these enrolled within the Android Beta Program.
- Mounted a problem the place the system UI crashed when making an attempt to entry the Wallpaper & Fashion display screen both via the Settings app or by lengthy-urgent from the house display screen. (Situation #277938424)
- Mounted some issues that prevented fingerprint unlock from getting used. (Situation #272403537)
- Mounted a problem the place the standing bar didn’t show the cellular community. (Situation #277892134)
- Mounted a problem that prevented a SIM card or eSIM from being detected or activated in some instances. (Situation #278026119)
- Mounted a problem the place the lock display screen displayed a message with an unresolved string placeholder when Sensible Lock was enabled. (Situation #278011057)
Picture Credit score – @septienes/Twitter
The replace is available in at about 7 MB and is available for the Pixel 4a 5G, 5, 5a, 6, 6 Professional, 6a, 7, 7 Professional sequence units by checking in Settings > System > System updates. In case you are enrolled within the beta program, however are nonetheless operating – and favor to remain with – the QPR3 Beta updates, bear in mind that you’ll proceed to obtain these updates when they’re made available and you’ll be able to skip Android 14 Beta 1.1 by merely selecting to not replace presently.