The last flagship phone launched by LG earlier than it left the enterprise is receiving an update taking it to Android 13. The phone, the LG Wing, options two shows. The principle display screen weighs in at 6.8 inches and is a P-OLED panel with a decision of 1080 x 2460. Behind it’s a second show that’s pushed to the left forcing the main show to maneuver into panorama with the virtually sq. second show beneath it. The second panel measures 3.9 inches and carries a decision of 1080 x 1240.
When LG exited the smartphone business in 2021, the firm mentioned that it will proceed to ship as much as three Android updates for telephones it launched in 2019 and 2020 which included the LG Wing. The latter was launched in 2020 with Android 10 pre-put in; the update to Android 11 in 2021 was primary, the 2022 update to Android 12 was quantity two, and the update disseminating now, in 2023, is the third and ultimate main system update for the system taking it to Android 13.
The LG Velvet, additionally launched in 2020, already has obtained Android 13
In the LG help web page saying the update, LG reveals a few of the adjustments coming with the update along with Android 13:
- Machine management shortcut icons can now be displayed on the lock display screen
- Added preview, sharing, and textual content modifying features for copied textual content or photographs.
- You may test and cease apps which might be at the moment energetic in the standing notification window.
- The multi-window perform has been simplified.
- The features of the music and video controllers displayed in the standing notification window have been improved.
- Added notification permission setting perform for every app.
In addition to the LG Wing, two different LG fashions launched in 2020, the Velvet and the V60 ThinQ, have each already obtained updates to Android 13. The update for the LG Wing will begin with South Korean items getting first crack at the new Android construct with different areas to get it shortly. We all know that the update was launched first in South Korea as a result of the aforementioned help web page saying its arrival was written solely in Korean. The trusty Google Translate app transformed the textual content into English so we might alert all LG Wing homeowners of the impending Android 13 update.