The Android 13 QPR3 beta 3 launch is supposed completely for Pixel devices, fashions 4a and newer, that haven’t but put in the Android 14 Public Preview and which are nonetheless working the Android 13 QPR3 Beta 2 or 2.1 builds (T3B2.230316.003/T3B2.230316.005). If that is so, and you’re at present signed up for the Android Beta program, an OTA replace to QPR3 Beta 3 might be pushed to you robotically.
Prime resolved Points
- Mounted points that might trigger Wi-Fi calling to cease working.
- Mounted a difficulty that might typically trigger the system to get caught on the house display with no app icons and both the traditional background or a clean, black background.
- Mounted a difficulty the place the system UI crashed when attempting to entry the Wallpaper & model display each within the system settings app or by lengthy-urgent from the house display.
- Mounted a difficulty that might trigger the display on some devices to flash inexperienced when toggled if the phone was in a excessive temperature atmosphere.
- Mounted a difficulty the place the digicam displayed a black display if the consumer tried to open the digicam by urgent the facility button twice.
- Mounted a difficulty the place in some circumstances when a piece profile is switched on or off, the machine rebooted as a substitute.
Different identified points:
- The listing of Current apps typically turns into unresponsive if the display orientation is modified whereas the listing is open.
The ultimate quarterly launch for the Android 13 QPR3 beta program is predicted to happen in June when it would see its shopper launch. Nevertheless, as with any beta launch, customers needs to be conscious that there should be bugs and different points that have to be addressed from right here till its last model.